Buying a Home in Hampton Roads, VA
Finding and purchasing a home that will meet your needs is a significant and often stressful time. Our goal is to make this transition as smooth as possible. We are experts in the area, and once we learn what it is that you’re looking for, finding your dream home is simple.
Before you start looking for a home you should ask yourself a few questions:
- Where do you want to live? Are there particular neighborhoods or communities that you like?
- What kind of house would you like (need)? Are you looking for a particular style? How many bedrooms and bathrooms do you want?
- Is a home office a necessity? Do you need a bonus room or flex-room?
- Do you entertain often? Is a home suitable for entertaining something you’re looking for?
- Do you want a yard, pool, gated or guard gated community?
- Have you determined your price range or consulted a lender to determine the best price range?
Searching for your dream home can be a time-consuming experience. Working with our professional team will make the process much more efficient!
Have more questions? We have answers! Fill out the form below and we will contact you today.
**Yes, I want to receive special offers. By clicking the "submit" button below, I expressly authorize Lonnie Bush Real Estate to call me or send me recorded messages or texts about their products and services using automated technology to my telephone/cellular number I entered on this form. I understand that I am not required to consent in order to purchase.